All comments will be moderated, so here are the clues as to what’s acceptable:
- Comments must be on topic and must make a meaningful contribution to the discussion. Please resist the temptation to simply cheerlead or put down.
- General queries and off-topic comments can be delivered via the Contact form on the About page.
- Harsh, abusive or profane language will ensure that the comment is trashed.
- Please don’t use ALL CAPS for emphasis. You can use HTML tags in comments: <b>bold</b>, <i>italics</i>, <u>underline</u>. You can also use Markdown: *italics*, **bold**.
- By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree to hold this site, and its owner harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- I will not edit comments. Any comment that is not acceptable will be deleted. Bona fide commenters who inadvertently leave unacceptable comments will be notified by email with reasons for the deletion.